Art+Logic is a completely remote custom software company that's been around since 1991. We're looking to add someone to our team who can assist our Marketing Department and to optimize our social media presence.
We're looking for those who are excited to learn and take on new challenges. You can expect to grow both in your strength and your versatility when working here. We want to help you do so. People that work here need to be communicative and reliable, and able to work independently.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills required; preference given to candidates with superior writing skills
- Familiarity email marketing and search engine best practices
- Familiarity with Google Ads
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok)
- Experience growing and maintaining an audience on social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Developing, curating, and scheduling compelling content to increase likes, shares, and impressions
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments at the same time
- Excellent organization skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Technically savvy with ability to master new software tools quickly and effectively and ability to communicate complex information in clear, non-technical language.
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts and a desire to research new marketing trends and tools
- Job requires collaborative, remote work. Must be creative and comfortable with sharing ideas, giving and receiving feedback, and working with teams
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
The marketing assistant will be responsible for supporting the company initiatives including website updates, social media posting, blogging, email campaigns, and Google Ads updates.
Marketing assists with both internal and external communication needs for the sales team, developers, and designers. Art+Logic is a smart, fun, innovative company that is collaborative, positive, and encouraging to all members.
The marketing assistant will receive an excellent introduction to marketing for a well-established software development firm. The marketing assistant will learn a wide range of skills from digital advertising to website development and SEO.
Additional Details and Benefits
- $50,000-$60,000 per year
- This is a full-time (40 hour/week) employee (W-2) position, and applicant must be a United States citizen or US visa holder authorized to work in the US
- Health, vision, and dental benefits provided
- 8 company holidays and flexible working hours
- This position is completely remote and performed from your home
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work is completely remote.
Work Location: Remote