CI Services, LLC is rapidly growing as we expand our field operations and support teams to keep up with market demand. We would love for you to join our team! We offer our employees Medical benefits, a 401k plan with a company match, paid time off including 6 company holidays, and much more. Use the latest in vehicles, machinery, and tools as you get paid to learn! Both experienced and new hires welcomed.
A Dispatcher, or Communications Dispatcher, answers and responds to any emergency or non-emergency calls to provide assistance or important information. Their main duties include: Receiving customer work orders and prioritizing and scheduling them by assigning to technicians. Providing answers to questions by retrieving information from the necessary departments and supervising the field units’ routes to prioritize and organize their schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling and dispatching technicians, work crews, customer requests or immediate needs.
- Relaying information such as work orders or other messages to and from work crews, field inspectors, supervisors or emergency personnel
- Using telephones, text messages, message boards and customer software to contact employees and customers.
- Speaking with supervisors or customers to resolve problems, requests for services or equipment
- Preparing daily work schedules for technicians.
- Preparing and dispositioning work orders for crew and work order close out and tracking.
- Being in charge of communications within company assigned territories and customer markets.
- Keeping and organizing work requests, customer requests, completed work requests, charges for work performed, expenses for services performed, inventory records and other information
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location