The Customer Service Representative is an important first point of contact for many of our customers and insurance partners across the country. These energetic and friendly professionals provide efficient, helpful telephone support for claims processing and appointment scheduling. CSRs at Safelite Solutions make over 13 million connections for our customers and partners each year.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a 401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid volunteer days.
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be successful.
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at www.safelitebenefits.com.
What You’ll Do
- Quickly and professionally answer incoming phone calls from policyholders, insurance agents and/or auto glass shops - listening to each customer's needs and concerns.
- Gather all necessary information for the claim, including verifying insurance coverage and deductible amounts, with empathy and patience.
- Use our production/shop locator system to find an auto glass provider to quickly and conveniently service customer’s vehicles - qualifying the damage for a repair or selecting the appropriate glass part for replacement.
- Proactively assist the CSR team by answering hold calls as needed.
- Help new associates get up and running with orientation and training, as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
- Age: Must be 16+ years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent (or actively enrolled).
- Prior experience in a call center/contact center/customer service preferred.
- Ability to operate a computer and telephone systems while seated for extended periods of time.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable speaking with a pleasant voice, retaining composure, and building rapport among peers, stores and customers.