Koverse is looking for a highly skilled DevOps Engineer who will be part of a world-class team working to build out a new suite of highly scalable cloud-based services. This role, is based in the Seattle area.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
- Work with the product development team in deploying scalable micro-services to multiple cloud providers using Kubernetes
- Drive the development of CI/CD software pipelines
- Assist in creating AMIs and other cloud machine images
- Help design monitoring and metering systems
- Aid in ensuring our services leverage cloud services to their fullest
- Evaluate and harden services from a security perspective
- Develop the significant core technology of Koverse
We are looking for the following technical experience:
- Background in building scalable cloud microservices
- Experience automating production deployments of multi-tenant services
- Skilled in developing containerized services with Docker, Helm, Skaffold, and Kubernetes
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines consisting of tools like Jenkins, Nexus, and GitHub actions
- Good familiarity with services of major cloud providers
- Strong system security background
- System administration proficiency with Linux
- Programming background in Java, Scala, Node, or Python a plus
In addition you should have the following:
- 5+ years of experience as a devops engineer
- Self-starter who can work as part of a partly-virtual team and remain motivated in a dynamic environment
- BS in computer science, though an additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for a degree
Koverse Commitment to Safety and Wellbeing
As part of our commitment to health and safety, Koverse, An SAIC company, is taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best by implementing several new and enhanced safety measures. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are now required for all newly hired employees and applicants.
Given the constantly changing global health environment, these practices may evolve as we consider the latest guidance. Koverse will share more information as we look towards the future and the success of our company and the safety and wellbeing of our employees.
If an applicant believes there is a need for reasonable accommodation, in order to search for a job opening or apply for a position at Koverse, please email Kverse with the request. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or correspondence.
2021 COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote interview process; virtual meetings.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Koverse, Inc., An SAIC company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Koverse does not currently sponsor H1B visas and therefore candidates must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States on a full-time basis and not require current or future visa sponsorship for employment.
Koverse fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $140,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote